Sonic Electronix

Yeah,I work @ a shipyard,which has a dock shop (complete wood working shop),and my friend who works in there has total access to all table saws,power tools and anything else you could think of to build a box. So yeah it was built quik,but also built rite. Dude knew what he was doin

Nah,MR.SKIPPYJ,I just went from having 4 15" subs in a sealed box to 2 18's in a ported box. The box was huge. It sucked up just about all the space in the bak,but thas aight. The craziest part is I had a friend build the box in his shop yesterday and it only took him a few hours,and ya got a couple of kats in this forum that didn't believe it could be done. I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out why that concept is so hard to grasp....with the tools ,material and time it doesn't take that long. I didn't think it was rocket science, you??? (Smh) I dunno maybe for sum it is! But if I were you,I would definitely check out FU audio,...not bad at all

you guys work fast.. your friend went from working at a shipyard to owning his own shop in less than a day.. i know you might have said it wrong

just buying wood takes hours. Interesting. We were gone for like 25 mins last weekend when we bought my 2 sheets of wood, 2x4s, PL, screws, sandpaper, etc.

i had boxes designed before and it takes days even close to a weeks. Did your computer crash in the process? lol

i also doubt a dock yard having the software to design sub woofer enlousers Its not hard to download programs :shrug:

one... i went from LA to long beach.. thats 20 minutes drive each way.. if you take into the count the drive and waiting to get the wood cut it adds up to. it was 2 to maybe 3 hours and buying the glue and stuff needed

i said i had the box designed. i never said i designed the box and took me that long so no the computer did not crash on me.. you should ask the designer

if he never messed with the program and just installed it then no his not a pro

Look guys- I miss having ebola here to pick on too, but let's not turn on each other. We'll get a new whipping boy. It will be okay.

the only reason i was giving the op crap is because it looks like he just trying to promote/advertise

did i miss pics or you still having issues posting them OP.?

2000 blazer LS

240 mechman

2 b2 HN v3 15s

crescendo bc5500 @.5

1/0 ebflex ofc

d680/g31

kenwood deck

mb quart components

crescendo pwx 8s

lots more to come

blazer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/204432-shadowcasters-2k-blazer/

142.8db MECA

2016 PA state champ mod 1 class

Archived