Sonic Electronix

true professionals do not build boxes that quick thats why it seems like bs.. it takes hours even days to design the "PERFECT" box like you claim it to be.. i had boxes designed before and it takes days even close to a weeks. i also doubt a dock yard having the software to design sub woofer enlousers.. you know its a ship yard not a car audio shop

Look man, I was just posting sum stuff about the "fu" subs,anyway,everybody's got their own opinions. I didn't realize there were so many haters,dam man!

no one is hating.. there is nothing to hate about.. i personally dont take bs kindly and im sure many dont.. i dont have nothing against that brand or any for that matter..

I designed a 4th order bandpass, modeled in WINIsd, built and had a box installed and playing for a single 10" sub in 12 hours once morning after I got home from work. That even includes router work to make it pretty ;)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Only true professionals can make builds that fast and accurate, especially if the proper tools are at their fingertips. The caulk may not have completely dried,but that's my fault,due to lack of patience!

Only true professionals use caulk

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived