Batteries

Hi fellas I need info on what battery would be ideal for my 4400 watt system I have a xs power d3400 for the starting battery but wanted to know which of the 3 batteries would be ideal for my trunk xs power d3100 another xs power d3400 or the xp3000. Both batteries would be wired to the alternator which will be a mechman 250 amp alt. Thanks

the difference have been said in this forum many times and you have been on here long enough to see them

difference is that the D series is a starting battery the xp is not. the xp3000 is a secondary battery

The xp3000 is more comparable to the d3100.

Xs has even said if you compared the two you'd be hard pressed to notice a difference performance wise.

The major difference is the casing and the fact that it cannot be used under the hood.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I understand that, but I was leaning more towards understanding the position they play in their functionality. Both batteries have the capabilities of supplying 3000 amps but the d3400 is capable of a little more like around 3300. The xp3000 has less cold cranking amps but i read some where that it has 10 more amp hours than the d 3400 so what I am saying, is the xp3000 worth the extra 60$.

Archived