3vil Posted January 22, 2016 Report Posted January 22, 2016 +1 to the crock pot meatballs. Only I use either Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory & Brown Sugar, or Lawry's Sesame Ginger marinade
BigYellowBlur78 Posted January 23, 2016 Author Report Posted January 23, 2016 http://realhousemoms.com/crock-pot-cheesy-chicken-bacon-tator-tot-bake/ Never tried it so not sure how it will work out. Thanks, I'll have to try that next time.... I ended up just making some bacon, jalapeno cheese dip & brought some chips.
BigManAC Posted January 23, 2016 Report Posted January 23, 2016 If you wanted you could do a variation of the idea that might work with you a bit easier. Maybe making bite size (almost keish like) using the same ingredients. Make the outside out of the tater tots and kind of mold them into form. The just cut up the bacon up and mix it with chives and the cheese and fill the tater tot molds then you can just keep them warm till you serve them. Just an idea I thought would maybe be a bit easier to keep warm. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.