Tahoe hybrid

Nope, I can't see it.

You have to use an image hosting site to post pictures here.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I will try this then

And in case that didn't work because it doesn't seem to here is this

http://prntscr.com/9ugraz

I looked on Mechman's site and don't see a self exciting alt for my Tahoe that would be bolt on. Not sure if that will be something that is easy to find or if I will need a custom mounting bracket.

I need to learn to read better. Just found the page where it says any alt can be ordered with a self exciter.

Looks like the factory bracket should work out just fine.

Just give mechman a call and they will get you hooked up with what you need.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Looks like the factory bracket should work out just fine.

Just give mechman a call and they will get you hooked up with what you need.

Thanks for all the help and advice. Yeah just went out and looked under the hood I think I should be good with that solution. Looks like there is a bracket mounted currently but it only has a pulley on it. I assume that was something GM did to maintain the same length belts or something along those lines. I actually think this might make things easier because my audio stuff will be on a totally separate system from the car which to me at least seems good.

Thanks again.

Anyone possibly able to post a pic of their 07-13 Chevy Tahoe Engine bay. Close up on where alternator fits. Here is what mine looks like and I am trying to figure out if I am going to need the pulley that is there now or if it is just there to hold the place of the alternator that isn't. A new bracket is 80 bucks and I don't want to buy it only to find it won't fit or work.

Thanks,

3tKgG1C.jpg

Archived