Concrete.

Guest Powered By Hate

Guest Powered By Hate

If I pour concrete into the car all in where the front seat area, peremenently cementing everything there in space and time what class would that put me in? Its gonna be in the back and box for sure.

One more. If the doors are solid, does that put me into extremely modified? Whatever I may fill em with..

Thanks.

Bro I don’t want to come off like a dick, but if you are pouring concrete into a car for car audio, I would think you would know about what rules would needed to be followed. Most people don’t just jump into Extreme classes without knowing these things. Maybe before you start pouring concrete, you should sit down and read the rule books. Again not trying to be a dick, but just something to think about.

Extreme.

But get a copy of the rules and read it realllly carefully.

One little mistake and suddenly your build is illegal for competition, and when you're working with steel and cement it's not easy to fix.

Also remember you need some serious thought with your cement - remember it's basically going in a huge vibration-chamber = death to cement.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Guest Powered By Hate
Bro I don’t want to come off like a dick, but if you are pouring concrete into a car for car audio, I would think you would know about what rules would needed to be followed. Most people don’t just jump into Extreme classes without knowing these things. Maybe before you start pouring concrete, you should sit down and read the rule books. Again not trying to be a dick, but just something to think about.

Ive read alot of the rules. I just need to hear someone who competes say it. I was hoping you'd say "super street" but.. heh. You're not being a dick =] You did the right thing, fair warning. I guess I'm gonna have to be extremely modified.. even if I lose ALOT. Whats the sense in limiting myself to only be this loud cause you can only do this much to this pillar, the height of this window, etc. I want to be the loudest civic on the planet. It is sort of silly of me to just jump into something I know very little about... I'm already in the class outta my league cause my voltage is 17.7.. If this is what it takes to be the loudest, window shattering or imploding, non-drivable tone generator then so be it. =] I'm gonna be an underdog for a long time. Ive prepared myself mentally to take loss after loss as long as I learned something. Thank you for the warning and the advice but I really cant see myself doing anything less than wide open all the way come hell or high water.... until i lose alot + 1.

Thanks you. =]

If you even glanced at the rules, you would know that modifying anything in front of the B Pillar would put you in exreme. Dont even bother. Just take the 15 (Im guessing since its in your sig) and try a StreetMax or Superstreet build. You can do basically anything as long as the cabin foward of the B Pillar isnt reinforced.

For instance, on my upcoming build, Im going to have 3/4" MDF stuck to my roof pannels.... Even though it will just be a musical groundpounder, It would take me out of SuperStreet 5+ and put my in Extreme 5+.

Start small... Try a Street or Streetmax car first. People just dont jump into Superstreet/Extreme.

If you even glanced at the rules, you would know that modifying anything in front of the B Pillar would put you in exreme. Dont even bother. Just take the 15 (Im guessing since its in your sig) and try a StreetMax or Superstreet build. You can do basically anything as long as the cabin foward of the B Pillar isnt reinforced.

For instance, on my upcoming build, Im going to have 3/4" MDF stuck to my roof pannels.... Even though it will just be a musical groundpounder, It would take me out of SuperStreet 5+ and put my in Extreme 5+.

Start small... Try a Street or Streetmax car first. People just dont jump into Superstreet/Extreme.

In a way, you're right, it's very 'learn to swim by jumping off Niagara Falls' deep end learning.

But at the same time, if you just wanna have a whole lot of fun and make a stupidly loud car, why not say fuck the rule book (to a degree), I'll do what I want, and not be limited by conforming to all this annoying fiddly Street rule stuff...

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Guest Powered By Hate

Thats how you be a dick and get your point across. =] All I asked was confirmation.. Those rules are so touchy with everything and vague as hell.. My only problem is I got all these 8v bats and they run 17.7.. supposed to be 16. Are they gonna trip cause my batteries are charged? I connected two and thats what came up.. heh. "start small" I've been starting small my whole life. Go hard or go home. is what I live by these days. Theres a gap in the rules that doesnt say anything between 16 and 18.. wtf?

Fuck a waterfall.. its like jumping off the empire state building to learn to fly. =] All I know is that this shit is getting expensive. lol

I thought that it would be fun to try an Extreme class build but then I remembered:

1) Way too much work.

2) Way too much money.

3) Dont have a vehicle for it.

4) Dont know the first thing about how they do what they do.

So thats a no go for me.

Well if this is going to be a musical build... I guess concrete it if you want. I honestly wouldnt bother pouring concrete on the floor of a musical car or anything else thats below 170dbs... Really doesnt make much sense. Just deaden the hell out of your doors, stick a piece of MDF onto your roof, and get a brace from the floor to where the windsheild meets the roof.

You gotta decide what you want to do with it though. If you want it to Bassrace, it isnt going to be competitive in SuperStreet. If you want it to be competitive in SuperStreet, it isnt going to do as well in Bassrace.