Second Skin Audio

arc audio ?they good?

Guest beatitouttheframe

Arc Audio is top notch, they are more geared to Sq than spl.

working around them for the last week....fuck no.

If you can afford the overprice XXk or SE shit theres better you can get for the money.  Subs all of them are crap IMO, the flatliner is ok i guess but for near 500 each screw that too

im not starting a argument in any way, but which series amp are you refering to. 

the highest are the XXK and SE series and for every one of them theres more wattage or cleaner amps out there for cheaper.  im not calling them complete trash im just saying for what they are and from listening to them first hand ..im totally not impressed.

the SE4000 is thier flagship, it retails for $3,699 Arc Dealers don't cut much off anything they believe the stuff is gold.  for that amount of money theres ALOT of choices out there.

The Foose line /KAR line sounds about the same as a lightning audio Best buy component setup, no warmth whatsoever, and are very "non impressively made"

the Foose amplifier, basically meant to look pretty, looks over functionality.

SO your opinion differs from mine, doesnt bother me abit, I'm a fan of Robert Zeff, He is a one of the people that made car audio,... car audio. he is a excellent designer.

the xxk series is very nice equipment,  I thought they sounded awesome.

the foose line is new, or newer, I have no experience with it, could care less actually.

i got the new 6.5" components from the foose line and they sound great for $150 components

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

SO your opinion differs from mine, doesnt bother me abit, I'm a fan of Robert Zeff, He is a one of the people that made car audio,... car audio. he is a excellent designer.

the xxk series is very nice equipment,  I thought they sounded awesome.

the foose line is new, or newer, I have no experience with it, could care less actually.

Yeah the SE stuff that he designed is good stuff, just overpriced IMO..not a bad product just not really priced to sell IMO,considering the market of stuff at the price of all of them.