Jump to content

How should I wire my mids and highs and which amp ?


Mosley_23

Recommended Posts

Posted

I recently bought a GXP and I'm upgrading the audio system in it. Im ordering Polk db691, db651, and db1001 and I'm wanting to know what amp I should run with these and how to wire them to get the best sound.

Posted

You could do 3 separate amps or a single 5 channel. Depends on budget. 3 amps will sound the best when played loud.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1090 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...