Irocthestreetz Posted January 31, 2016 Report Posted January 31, 2016 I have a chance to pick up 4 odyssey pc1700 battery's for $120.the owner claims they were used for some sort of computer system and never had a load on them. Should I pull the trigger or wait to buy new kinetiks?thanks
Skullz Posted January 31, 2016 Report Posted January 31, 2016 Is the price for all 4 or is it for each one? I'd take the odyssey over the kinetiks any day. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Skullz Posted January 31, 2016 Report Posted January 31, 2016 Snag em before someone else does. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Irocthestreetz Posted January 31, 2016 Author Report Posted January 31, 2016 Snag em before someone else does. Will do. I'm currently running 2300wrms to my sub and 400wrms to vocals the lowest I ever seen my voltage go was 11.8 sitting at a light full tilt, and I don't do a whole lot of parking lot pumping so would there be much point in putting in more then 2 as a starting and secondary battery? Thanks
Skullz Posted January 31, 2016 Report Posted January 31, 2016 Go ahead and use the two you want and see how it goes, and if everything is fine you can always sell the other two and make your money back. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
CleanSierra Posted January 31, 2016 Report Posted January 31, 2016 Definitely snag them, they are roughly equivalent to an XS D3400 spec wise. He was using them for a UPS system, which means uninterrupted power supply. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Irocthestreetz Posted January 31, 2016 Author Report Posted January 31, 2016 Anyway I can find out before I buy if one will fit the engine bay of a 02 durango?
CleanSierra Posted January 31, 2016 Report Posted January 31, 2016 Compare the dimensions to the existing Group class battery that is in there. The dimensions look comparable to a D3400, it's actually slightly smaller so you should be good. I don't know which group battery you have now, as far as which side positive and negatives are located Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Irocthestreetz Posted February 3, 2016 Author Report Posted February 3, 2016 So it looks like the guy backed out:( I can buy two new interstate brand deep cycle battery's for $100 for both are these decent or should I keep looking?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.