Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Sundown Questions


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a Sundown Sa12 I think it is. Slim mount D2 12". I called customer service and verified that I can get it reconed for a fair price. My question is I want to build a box for it to fit my regular cab Silverado 92 model. I like this design http://www.audioenhancers.com/vehiclespecific/fst240p.php

Can someone maybe point me in the direction of a prefab, or give me specs to try my hand at building a box.

Posted

Slim mount is SD I'd guess, is the back plate completely flat and free of any vent holes? If so it's SD.

You'll need to know before you order a recone, and yeah, they're priced good.

If you go to the Sundown site where your woofer is listed, and click on "Designs" it will link a SketchUp file of a suggested box design.

I would avoid a prefab, although those are decent in small sealed boxes.

Here's the link to the Sundown SD

http://sundownaudio.com/index.php/subwoofers/sd-3-series

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 433 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...