Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Build looks hella nice! Keep up the work. I look forward to the final results.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Posted

Sanding away at pods and pillars...rolling a couple "customer" projects in along the way.

Toolmaker goodies are done...plexi and amp plates

Posted

Nice.... very nice, tuned in for more.

Posted

Car is gone to shop so I can get stuff done now.

I tried some handstitching for the first time getting on my pillar pods. I normally pick lines and contours that are easy to wrap but I knew with these I wasn't getting away with it.

I'll get better by time Im done but I do want to nail the technique for future projects. I boogered it up some here and there but it fits the theme with its imperfections. Im pretty stoked being its my first attempt.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1820 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...