walwalka Posted March 14, 2016 Report Posted March 14, 2016 Amazing. Those are gorgeous. 2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin
WrenchGuy Posted March 15, 2016 Author Report Posted March 15, 2016 Amazing. Those are gorgeous. Thanks. Just waiting for install to do the final trim.....but onto the next one lol.....pick slightly easier to stitch seams this time
bcbrassard Posted March 15, 2016 Report Posted March 15, 2016 Nice work... I hope they sound as good as they look when you get them up and running.
WrenchGuy Posted March 15, 2016 Author Report Posted March 15, 2016 Nice work... I hope they sound as good as they look when you get them up and running. Initial testing showed promise so that initiated the effort. The fit without comprimising safety also encouraged it. So I feel it will be pretty good once I get there.
bcbrassard Posted March 15, 2016 Report Posted March 15, 2016 My wife has a 2012 Malibu that i getting ready to put Focal comps in the pillars. So i like what you have done here, look forward to see what they look like installed.
WrenchGuy Posted March 15, 2016 Author Report Posted March 15, 2016 My wife has a 2012 Malibu that i getting ready to put Focal comps in the pillars. So i like what you have done here, look forward to see what they look like installed. I had a 2010....got totaled near the end of that build. Did a CDT ES 3 combo in those pillars. That car stages nicely you will notice minimal effort.....
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.