Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Nice to see ya still doing work.

I remember you posted some of this over on the impalaforums..not too much of an audio scene over there lol.

Yea not much over there. I'll get over there again just when things are more complete I suppose.

Posted

Lordy lordy lordy, 13 pages where the fuck have I been?! WHo wouldn't love what's going on in this build...so...fucking....sexy....and...custom......damn!!!!!!

Keep the pics. coming =)

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1705 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...