WrenchGuy Posted May 15, 2016 Author Report Posted May 15, 2016 Had to do a switcheroo on the rack so.......good base so far
shadowcaster Posted May 16, 2016 Report Posted May 16, 2016 great work sir 2000 blazer LS 240 mechman 2 b2 HN v3 15s crescendo bc5500 @.5 1/0 ebflex ofc d680/g31 kenwood deck mb quart components crescendo pwx 8s lots more to come blazer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/204432-shadowcasters-2k-blazer/ 142.8db MECA 2016 PA state champ mod 1 class
Pioneerchuck Posted May 16, 2016 Report Posted May 16, 2016 What is this and where can I buy it or how did you make it!?! The grommet is what im looking for.
WrenchGuy Posted May 16, 2016 Author Report Posted May 16, 2016 What is this and where can I buy it or how did you make it!?! The grommet is what im looking for. Its a factory cover...I just put grommets in it. Was a cool find. Didnt see it til the car was on the hoist lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.