Speaker size configuration questions

Jhunt94

First thing I would do is upgrade to an 8" driver per door.

Leave the rears alone and just fade to the front. Work on those at a later date.

Well I'd definitely have to do some cutting for 8" drivers lol and I was wanting to use all Hybrid Audio speakers, and I don't think they have 8" mids.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

https://parts.autonationfordwhitebearlake.com/

but they have not listed 2016 as an option at this time but this is the site/dealer that just about all the members over at the other ford based forums I belong to use... you will not find better pricing from real ford parts unless you have a connection at a parts counter

Perfect! Thank you, that website is so much easier to use. Also the 2016 is the same body style as the 2015, so it should fit.

I totally forgot the new model was 2015.... oem parts are still expensive but you cant beat white bear lake when junk yards dont carry newer cars/trucks.... even $32 each for my 06-10 explorer a-pillars you cant beat it .... but I would only buy the new pillars if you decide to revery back

https://parts.autonationfordwhitebearlake.com/

but they have not listed 2016 as an option at this time but this is the site/dealer that just about all the members over at the other ford based forums I belong to use... you will not find better pricing from real ford parts unless you have a connection at a parts counter

Perfect! Thank you, that website is so much easier to use. Also the 2016 is the same body style as the 2015, so it should fit.

I totally forgot the new model was 2015.... oem parts are still expensive but you cant beat white bear lake when junk yards dont carry newer cars/trucks.... even $32 each for my 06-10 explorer a-pillars you cant beat it .... but I would only buy the new pillars if you decide to revery back

they definitely have some good prices. It's about $50 per pillar for my car.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

First thing I would do is upgrade to an 8" driver per door.

Leave the rears alone and just fade to the front. Work on those at a later date.

Well I'd definitely have to do some cutting for 8" drivers lol and I was wanting to use all Hybrid Audio speakers, and I don't think they have 8" mids.

Yes they do. I know the Legatia series does at least. Haven't looked in their other series. I have the Legatia L8's

Archived