Ljones93d Posted February 7, 2016 Report Posted February 7, 2016 Is there any way to wire 4 4ohm svc subs down to 1 ohm?
ShadeTreeMechanic Posted February 8, 2016 Report Posted February 8, 2016 All in parallel makes 1 ohm. 91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco) 250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon) G65 AGM Up Front / Two G31 AGM in Back Pioneer 80PRS CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon) Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)
Triticum Agricolam Posted February 8, 2016 Report Posted February 8, 2016 Your thread title says DVC subs and your post said SVC subs. With SVC subs, put them all in parallel like ShadeTree said. With DVC subs you are out of luck. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Ljones93d Posted February 8, 2016 Author Report Posted February 8, 2016 I thought that was for2ohm cuz that's what I got them wired to now , i know for svc it makes 1 ohm but I wasn't sure if you could wire 4 4ohm dvc subs to 1 ohm
Ljones93d Posted February 8, 2016 Author Report Posted February 8, 2016 I thought that was for2ohm cuz that's what I got them wired to now , i know for svc it makes 1 ohm but I wasn't sure if you could wire 4 4ohm dvc subs to 1 ohm
Ljones93d Posted February 8, 2016 Author Report Posted February 8, 2016 I thought that was for2ohm cuz that's what I got them wired to now , i know for svc it makes 1 ohm but I wasn't sure if you could wire 4 4ohm dvc subs to 1 ohm
Ljones93d Posted February 8, 2016 Author Report Posted February 8, 2016 My bad I didn't realize that I typed the wrong thing I ment dvc lol but yeah I wasn't sure
ShadeTreeMechanic Posted February 8, 2016 Report Posted February 8, 2016 You got me with the SVC, DVC mixup. With 4 ohm DVC you can get 2 ohms or .5 ohms 91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco) 250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon) G65 AGM Up Front / Two G31 AGM in Back Pioneer 80PRS CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon) Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)
Ljones93d Posted February 8, 2016 Author Report Posted February 8, 2016 Haha my bad man ima have to look in to the.5 ohm, but gotta make sure my amps stable at.5 ohm first lol
ShadeTreeMechanic Posted February 8, 2016 Report Posted February 8, 2016 Or get 4 more subs! LOL!! 91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco) 250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon) G65 AGM Up Front / Two G31 AGM in Back Pioneer 80PRS CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon) Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.