The deaf bonce 315's are finally here! Let me tell you up front that photos don't do these things justice. These subs are very well built heavy weight MONSTERS! If you have any doubts about Alphard put them to rest. I've posted some pics so you can see what they look like next to an average 15 inch sub...no contest. I'd like to thank my boy Vladimir and his team for everything they've done. Thanks to Alphard GOLIATH will be the loudest vehicle within 300 miles. If you go with these subs you WILL Not be disappointed.

damnit boy!!! these subs are unreal. shake'n the whole house @ 35hz sitting on the damn floor...free air! I cant look away.it's like watching hot girls on the beach or a really good street fight. big props to the Russians...never had so much fun break'in in subs.

• 2 months later...

Also looking for an update

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys. I suffered an injury a while back that slowed progress on the build. I pulled out the rear seats of the surburban to get more room to work and one of those studs went right into the soft tissue of my kneecap.OUCH!!! Anyway. I'm back on track and just about done. The only thing I have left to do now are the batteries. I should have the batts in a couple of weeks everything else is DONE! You can't really appreciate these subs until you see and hear them in person. I went to a show this past weekend and spent the entire show answering questions about the deaf bonce subs. People took one look at those babies and it was on...anyway thanks for your questions and comments. I'll post some pics this weekend. Gotta go I'm at work and really don't want to get fired. Can't wait for you guys to see it.

it turned out great! it was a real nightmare getting that box to go in. I'm running 2/0 cable through out the truck and six xs power batteries.I'm trying something new with an android head unit.a lot of people want to install a tablet / ipad into their dash. the android is a tablet in the form of a head unit. it has great sq plus on board apps. facebook/youtube/email/ebay/ and any other apps you choose to download.it also has dual usb ports and a slot for an sd card. lots of pros only one con.you can only adjust volume levels such as bass mid and treble. there are no frequency controls so you will need a separate processor or crossover. as for ALPHARD. if you know a dealer/shop in your area with a good reputation let them know about ALPHARD. it's a chance for you to have them available in your area. if you need contact info just hit me up.

Archived