DLHgn Posted June 25, 2016 Report Posted June 25, 2016 not sure. the only time I get to work on it is on the weekend. all I have left to do is weld up the battery rack wire the batteries and install the subs for the last time. so it's gonna be close. if I go i'll post it. Well, if you go, hopefully i'll be able to see the build and get a demo!
ericholmes408 Posted June 25, 2016 Author Report Posted June 25, 2016 not sure. the only time I get to work on it is on the weekend. all I have left to do is weld up the battery rack wire the batteries and install the subs for the last time. so it's gonna be close. if I go i'll post it.Well, if you go, hopefully i'll be able to see the build and get a demo! you can count on it
2loud4uboyz Posted June 25, 2016 Report Posted June 25, 2016 When you get them subs loaded. Please post a video. Not going to lie, Them Deaf bounce Subs are Sick I love your Amps. Are them the older ones ? .Great combo going on. Oh this is the money shot I've been waiting on. MOREI Tell YoU.
ericholmes408 Posted June 25, 2016 Author Report Posted June 25, 2016 When you get them subs loaded. Please post a video. Not going to lie, Them Deaf bounce Subs are Sick I love your Amps. Are them the older ones ? .Great combo going on. Oh this is the money shot I've been waiting on. MOREI Tell YoU. thanks.I'll post a video as soon as I get everything going. The amps are the digital designs Zse (special edition) #41 and #46
ericholmes408 Posted July 9, 2016 Author Report Posted July 9, 2016 Ok guys. Fabrication of the battery racks is complete and the subs are in.
ericholmes408 Posted July 9, 2016 Author Report Posted July 9, 2016 this is what I was doing on the 4th of july... mounting subs.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.