Second Skin Audio

box for 2 hds215s on 1500 watts

bmxnitro

It will take more than 1500W to do a hair trick, if that's your goal.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

so i need a box for my 2 hds 215s on 1500 watts. its going in a Chevy uplander. i would like it to move a lot of hair maybe a small hair trick possible? and help?

Those HDS200 15" subs are GREAT for music play and low bass but im not sure its quite built for what ur wanting it to do. A few members can prolly mock you up a box but with those HDS200 subs and 1500 watts it will move some (noticable) air but not enough to do any hair tricks unless u hold ur head infront of the port.

so i need a box for my 2 hds 215s on 1500 watts. its going in a Chevy uplander. i would like it to move a lot of hair maybe a small hair trick possible? and help?

Those HDS200 15" subs are GREAT for music play and low bass but im not sure its quite built for what ur wanting it to do. A few members can prolly mock you up a box but with those HDS200 subs and 1500 watts it will move some (noticable) air but not enough to do any hair tricks unless u hold ur head infront of the port.

It will take more than 1500W to do a hair trick, if that's your goal.

not trying to do a full out hair trick like a 4th order wall but something that will move some hair also is it possible to make a box for 2 then later put 4 in the same box?

If you start out with two and later go to four in the same box then either the box will be twice as big with two or half as big as it needs to be with four. The volume you will need is about 5 cubic feet gross for each sub. By the time you take into account woofer and port displacement you will be right around 4 cubes net each.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

If you start out with two and later go to four in the same box then either the box will be twice as big with two or half as big as it needs to be with four. The volume you will need is about 5 cubic feet gross for each sub. By the time you take into account woofer and port displacement you will be right around 4 cubes net each.

so just go for 2 now then build a new box later

Archived