Second Skin Audio

Torn Cone

ok i managed to get a rip in my sub. not just a little rip, its 2 rips about 3 inches apart and its torn from the frame. i cant figure out for shit how the hell it did it. it couldnt be from over excursion cause its runnin off of about 1500 rms. and its a hifonics olympus 2412. and the gains at 0 and i run my line driver at 6 volts. unless its a fluke, the only other thing i can think of would be my friend did the shit when i was at his house yestday. cause he was the last person to look in my trunk. and it was ok before that and when i checked an hour ago it had the rip. i havent even played the system pull tilt since then. anyone have any input?

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

it couldnt be from over excursion cause its runnin off of about 1500 rms. and its a hifonics olympus 2412.

It could easily be from over excursion. Do you know what your box is tuned to?

I can make a 1000wrms sub bottom out all day off like 300w - just play it free air or below the tuning frequency of the box.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Archived