3vil Posted March 1, 2016 Report Posted March 1, 2016 Then run longer 8g. The point is just mount the amp where you had originally planned and run longer leads to your subs. That's way less work than trying to redo you power leads.
Onelowgreek Posted March 3, 2016 Author Report Posted March 3, 2016 Well since I ended up getting an upgraded sub for free I'm considering building a slot ported box (sub firing up and slot port firing towards the hatch. I would first try and sell the fiberglass box I have with an 10" Alpine Type E sub I have laying around before I proceed. What you guys think?
Triticum Agricolam Posted March 3, 2016 Report Posted March 3, 2016 Isn't this a trunk car? Subs up in a trunk car is a no-no. Other than that a ported box should be great. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Onelowgreek Posted March 3, 2016 Author Report Posted March 3, 2016 Isn't this a trunk car? Subs up in a trunk car is a no-no. Other than that a ported box should be great. No its a hatchback.
Onelowgreek Posted March 6, 2016 Author Report Posted March 6, 2016 Should I run this beast i have laying around:
RainStryke Posted March 13, 2016 Report Posted March 13, 2016 I would definitely hook it up and see how it sounds.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.