FI 4 life Posted February 25, 2016 Report Posted February 25, 2016 I'm doing a 4th order wall in my 97 4 door tahoe to the b pillar. 6 15's or maybe even 8, I can get the b2 is 15 v3 really good deal locally brand new. What's your thoughts on them has anyone had experience?
Kevin Miller Posted February 25, 2016 Report Posted February 25, 2016 I have 4 of them. Haven't played them yet, Waiting on batteries for my build.
tboorn Posted February 25, 2016 Report Posted February 25, 2016 what happened to Fi for life??? Fidelity Built to Last Team Sound Asleep 24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/ 2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3 2 DD M3b Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors Pioneer DEH-80prs Focal P165 V30 components Rockford Fosgate T-400.4
Triticum Agricolam Posted February 25, 2016 Report Posted February 25, 2016 Nice looking box :-) "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
FI 4 life Posted February 25, 2016 Author Report Posted February 25, 2016 I love there subs but there shipping wait is just ridiculous right now
Kevin Miller Posted February 25, 2016 Report Posted February 25, 2016 Nice looking box :-) Yes, Yes it is. We'll see how these subs like that box. If not I'll be getting in touch with you for maybe a new box.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.