80prs worth it without using xover

Would it be worth it for me to get the pioneer Deh-80prs if im not going to be able to use the active xover function? i know thats a big selling point for this unit plus sound quality but i have two component sets in my car .bot sets of tweeters are installed in the dash and theres a mid in each door. If i were to biamp my setup then id have 2 tweeters on each channel and 2 mids on each channel of my 4 ch amp and there would be no way to time align it at all. Plus even how i have it now with one tweet mid combo on each channel still no way to time align it. Im just wondering if it would be worth all that money or to just spend half and get the pioneer that has 3 preamp outs and bluetooth

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

I believe that's more of the main feature and sell point of the 80prs is its active network capabilities. It doesn't REQUIRE you to run it in network mode, you can leave it in standard and all will be fine.

If you think you might go active or want to T/A one day, get the 80prs. But if you have eyes on a cheaper HU that does everything you want it to, then get that one.

Archived