Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Screws for hifonics amplifier


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm looking for allen head screws for my hifonics Colossus gen 3 amplifier. The screws that tighten down for the speaker channels is what I need can anybody tell me where I can find them or order them from.

Posted

Take one in to any hardware store and start digging through the bins. You'll find one that matches. It sucks but it's been done many times over

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Take one in to any hardware store and start digging through the bins. You'll find one that matches. It sucks but it's been done many times over

Thanks

Posted

Home Depot or menards. They have these holes there that you screw your set screw into so I know what size and thread it is and then u go to the bin and pick what set screw you need.

c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

Quad excessive amperage 350alts

4 juicebox 3100s

Posted

Yep was just going to post that. Bring your Allen key that fits yours though. Or else you could get it stuck I the threading. I mean I've heard this could happen

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 765 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...