Pioneer DEH-X6600BT

So what's the input on this headunit? Worth anything in a decent sized build? It junk.. Or what?

It's ok I would step up to the 9600 if I was you or the prs80 if you need to go active

The 9600 is a much nicer unit

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

So what's the input on this headunit? Worth anything in a decent sized build? It junk.. Or what?

It's ok I would step up to the 9600 if I was you or the prs80 if you need to go active

The 9600 is a much nicer unit

And that was exactly what I was looking for, Im hearing all this stuff about active and active xovers, so car to explain what all that means..?

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

You might just want to stick with the 9600 until you learn a little bit more. Basically going active you can fine tune what frequency bandwidth is sent to different components of your system instead of using the set cut off Low pass, high pass and subwoofer filters.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

• 4 weeks later...

You might just want to stick with the 9600 until you learn a little bit more. Basically going active you can fine tune what frequency bandwidth is sent to different components of your system instead of using the set cut off Low pass, high pass and subwoofer filters.

What double dins are like the prs80?

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

Archived