PL 8x for adhesive, with lags.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Oh ok thanks guys i guess i will try out the floor flange way. After you guys thread in the flanges do you guys glue it or is it sturdy enough to just screw on and leave it? Also is there room for error when installing it because i would hate for it to be a bit too short. Also what bolts do you use to bolt it to the box?

how I've always done it with pipe is to put 2 flanges on each side of the panel on your box, and bolt them together. But like I mentioned, if you can't use any depth just get a piece of flat steel and drill holes where the holes are in the pipe flange and use that one the outside.

wooden dowel.... and this 1-5-16-Round-Rod-Supports-Pin-Mount.jpg

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

just to add to previous post... I would drill a hole in the parallel panels where the dowel would be placed.. and depending on strength/thickness of panels I'd cut the dowel about 1/8" or so bigger and ramming it into place then feed a little glue and screw the bad boy in...

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived