Triticum Agricolam Posted March 2, 2016 Report Posted March 2, 2016 So that amp is rated for 500 watts bridged. I'd get an Alpine SWS-15D2. Its a really good sub for the money. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Vice03 Posted March 2, 2016 Report Posted March 2, 2016 So that amp is rated for 500 watts bridged. I'd get an Alpine SWS-15D2. Its a really good sub for the money. I have a SWS-15D4 at 400W and it's pretty decent in my hatchback. No complaints.
Bigwheelw Posted March 2, 2016 Author Report Posted March 2, 2016 I will be upgrading my amp in the future. I've had the thing for 10 years lol I am shocked it lasted this long. It has seen many speakers. I have searched for the DX 15 with no luck. I like the AB line. I had good luck with the xd 12s
SkarredSierra Posted March 2, 2016 Report Posted March 2, 2016 Well if u plan on upgrading your amp in the future u could get an ab xfl.
ALPINE408 Posted March 2, 2016 Report Posted March 2, 2016 i would look into used subs for a budget but thats me Have you ever had your woofers blown?
Daniel644 Posted March 2, 2016 Report Posted March 2, 2016 if you had a larger budget and where near me I'd sell you my old Eclipse Titanium 15" (the NON-pro version) and it's box, it's about to go back to sitting around the house once I upgrade the 2 12's in my daily driver to 15's and put the dual 12 box back in my weekend/backup car (that the eclipse is in now).
Bigwheelw Posted March 2, 2016 Author Report Posted March 2, 2016 What would happen if I were to get the XFL and run it on 500rms until I upgrade?
Triticum Agricolam Posted March 2, 2016 Report Posted March 2, 2016 What would happen if I were to get the XFL and run it on 500rms until I upgrade? It would work fine, and when you upgrade amps it would get louder. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
SkarredSierra Posted March 2, 2016 Report Posted March 2, 2016 Dual 2 ohm. So u can run it 4 ohms bridged till u upgrade ur amp. then run it at 1 ohm.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.