Bigwheelw Posted March 2, 2016 Report Posted March 2, 2016 Currently looking for a budget friendly 15 any ideas?
CstrokerV Posted March 2, 2016 Report Posted March 2, 2016 what do you mean by budget friendly? also what amp you have ? my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
Esgedi Posted March 2, 2016 Report Posted March 2, 2016 what do you mean by budget friendly? also what amp you have ? And also, what are your goals? Don't trust a shop but you personally just smoked two decks, makes sense. 03' Trailblazer LTDayton Designer 6.5"s & Silkie tweetersDayton Audio Ultimax 18"Pioneer 9601 & 8604XS Power D34002 runs 1/0Singer 250
Bigwheelw Posted March 2, 2016 Author Report Posted March 2, 2016 I have a Sony 1200w 2002gtr amp and I'm looking to spend around $200. I had a soundstream pwx15 I got at a garage sale for $20 NIB and fried it this past week.
Bigwheelw Posted March 2, 2016 Author Report Posted March 2, 2016 My goal is decent lows. I would like a comp system but don't have the funds lol
SkarredSierra Posted March 2, 2016 Report Posted March 2, 2016 With that amp just get an american bass dx 15. Run it bridged. Or upgrade amps and get a soundqubed hds3.
Bigwheelw Posted March 2, 2016 Author Report Posted March 2, 2016 Sounds good. I was looking at the AB Elite do you know anything about that? I can't find any DX 15s for sale. I had the DX 12s on that same amp and loved them. One got busted and I saw that 15 and couldn't resist going up in size.
CstrokerV Posted March 2, 2016 Report Posted March 2, 2016 so the amp is 500 bridged at 4 ohm id get a dc lvl 2 15...or if you have room sundown sa 18 if the sale is going on for 199 still if not the 15 even the fi series x 15 ..... heard mixed things about the low line of ab but i have no experience sundown e series will work with that amp also my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
Bayuk89 Posted March 2, 2016 Report Posted March 2, 2016 Soundqubed HDS300 15" they are rated 1200 RMS and can handle 1500 RMS no problem after break in. They are like $185 from sonic electronix. Im not a fan of sony amps... You can sell that sony and get a execution audio 1500 (made by CT sounds) for $199 on ebay brand new... $450 for sub, new amp and wood
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.