New double din

I went with the avh-x4800bs pioneer, yes its around $300 but the options are amazing... when it comes to a radio getting one with time alignment and built in x-overs is well worth the money spent.... you can get a cheap DD for 150-200 but so much more options from 250 up.... most of the DD pioneers offer the same options, auto EQ works really well for me after tweaking what it says to start with.... i bought my girlfriend a cheaper jensen around 180 it works fine for her... no bells and whistles but gets the job done

I went with the avh-x4800bs pioneer, yes its around $300 but the options are amazing... when it comes to a radio getting one with time alignment and built in x-overs is well worth the money spent.... you can get a cheap DD for 150-200 but so much more options from 250 up.... most of the DD pioneers offer the same options, auto EQ works really well for me after tweaking what it says to start with.... i bought my girlfriend a cheaper jensen around 180 it works fine for her... no bells and whistles but gets the job done

i shall look into that thank you.

Archived