Just Finished Getting Gum Surgery Today

Well today at 1pm, i had to get an impacted canine tooth of mine exposed so they can hook a chain up to my braces. So i wasnt supposed to have anything (drink/food) for 6 hours which pissed me off because the last meal i ate was last night at like 6pm...so thats what, 19 hrs without food or water.

The time i got to the surgery chair, he gives me around 2 full syringes of some sleeping drug. after the first one, it felt quite euphoric (drugs are bad, m'kay?). i was awake the whole time but i couldn't feel anything on my body. so anyway, im stuck eating milkshakes, bread, and milk for a while.

btw, it just took me 20 minutes to eat 3 slices of plain bread and a glass of milk...and that was was me eating it fast. So anyway, i can only put a tiny amount of food in my mouth, back left side of the mouth only and i cant close my mouth all the way or else my front lower teeth hit the wound and it hurts like a bitch.

Edited by Krannyman92

yea, but i already had surgery because my gums grew too fast. had to cut the gums on every tooth front and back, took 3 hours and like 8 shots of novacaine, also grinded the bone behind the gum down which almost make me puke...and about 40 pain pills.

and im getting tired of all these mouth surgeries

Edited by Krannyman92

yea, but i already had surgery because my gums grew too fast. had to cut the gums on every tooth front and back, took 3 hours and like 8 shots of novacaine, also grinded the bone behind the gum down which almost make me puke...and about 40 pain pills.

and im getting tired of all these mouth surgeries

ive had 4 surgerys in the last month and a half, ive spent 2 weeks with a cathiter and a piss bag attached to my leg, 7 days in the hospital and ive spent about 26 hours total under anastesia(sp). and starting the 12th of next month i have to do 3 more surgerys to my left side. it could always be worse. you just gotta roll with the punches.

610EUROs

why? is all i gotta say lol. that sucks though :(

i was born with fucked up kidneys, not one, but both. they never fixed it when i was young, now my kidneys were gonna fail anyday. so they have to do a bunch of shit to make them last as long as they can. but eventually they will fail.

610EUROs

thats not cool man, did you get a donor yet? did they give like a date or estimation on when they're gonna give?

im not getting donor kidneys. they shouldnt fail till im over 40 (hopefully) then ill have to go on dialasys. with donor kidneys id have to live on blood thinners for the rest of my life and it would just suck in general. ill risk kidney failure before ill do that.

610EUROs