Second Skin Audio

box design for dc m38

audiolamb6

Do the worlds thinnest blowthru.

For real though, we're going to need measurements of the room you have to work with. Sling your tape measure around a little bit and we'll see what we can do.

Don't trust a shop but you personally just smoked two decks, makes sense.

03' Trailblazer LT
Dayton Designer 6.5"s & Silkie tweeters
Dayton Audio Ultimax 18"
Pioneer 9601 & 8604
XS Power D3400
2 runs 1/0
Singer 250

Here is a suggestion, power: to sub rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 1 3/4", figure is just an assembly guide:

1x8sfps.jpg

L Port Internal Assembly Parts:

Side to Side = 25 3/4 x 9
Extension = 5 1/4 x 9
Extension 2 = 5 1/4 x 9

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Needing some help....

Im looking for some help on two things. Im wanting to put 8 m38 in my Chevy Kodiak. I need to get measurements for this still. Then I have two wet sound XXX 12's (https://wetsounds.com/pages/products/XS-XXX_spec.html) i would like to build a box for. My space is limited though. 18Highx18WidthX26deep. Port either on front or side would work. Would any of you be able to help with a box designs? Help would be much appreciated! 

46 minutes ago, likeitloud said:

Needing some help....

Im looking for some help on two things. Im wanting to put 8 m38 in my Chevy Kodiak. I need to get measurements for this still. Then I have two wet sound XXX 12's (https://wetsounds.com/pages/products/XS-XXX_spec.html) i would like to build a box for. My space is limited though. 18Highx18WidthX26deep. Port either on front or side would work. Would any of you be able to help with a box designs? Help would be much appreciated! 

#li!eitloud make a thread asking for the help u need i suck at design but therw are many great designers here that would help good luck

Archived