Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Should i go sealed or not?


LsChevy

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well I thought I had used different links from my photobucket but maybe I clicked on the same ones by accident. My bad. They all looked the same anyway. The only reason I used the 18 was it was already entered in my software. I know this thread is about 15s. Either way they all looked the same basically regardless of power and box size. I didn't want to post 20 different response curves that all looked the same. Either way they don't work in sealed boxes very well, right? Here was the one I think I meant to click on.

Screenshot_2016-03-16-15-34-32_zps99oi9t

And another one with "cabin gain". I know you can't really model cabin gain.Screenshot_2016-03-16-15-34-40_zpsmnluyv

I'm not trying to fuck shit up here. Just trying to show that, like you said, TEAMS in a sealed box seems to be a waste of time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3018 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...