Sonic Electronix

Okay about the sundown is it a good SPL amp? and proper settings wouldnt hurt the woofers i guess :) have you had prior experience with this sundown amp? if so did it ever overheat? or short?

Derp.

Guest Nismofreak

hey nismo do you use the hifonics you suggested? ive been lookin into that amp for my daily driver is it any good?

yes. daily. Beat the crap out of it and surely the best amp I have owned. It literally is a bad ass amp. The clipping indicator on it shows when you clipping etc. really neat features on this amp

yes. daily. Beat the crap out of it and surely the best amp I have owned. It literally is a bad ass amp. The clipping indicator on it shows when you clipping etc. really neat features on this amp

hmm... yea i like them features. like the clipping lite and "diagnostics" it seems like a good amp. do you still use the amp? if so what lind of woofers u pushin wit it?

Derp.

Okay about the sundown is it a good SPL amp? and proper settings wouldnt hurt the woofers i guess :) have you had prior experience with this sundown amp? if so did it ever overheat? or short?

Never had a problem with the sundown or the hifonics overheating. The Hifonics will pull more current to produce the same power that is why you are seeing spl competions with alot more of the sundown/zenon amps. Of course the Rockford Fosgate amps that Steve Meade uses are also great for SPL amps.

Power testing.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...?showtopic=7900

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...?showtopic=9952

n2caraudio.com

im looking into these pioneer spl amps so if i use one amp per sub at one ohm per sub itll bang!?!? lol :) n they are cheap! thatll save sum cash to get the rims i gtta get eventually lol but on the other hand the sundown is very efficient but i live in a state full of ppl who have barely any knowledge of audio which means no very loud systems lol so i think imma go with the pioneers so itll be 2 15" BTL's powered by 2 4k max Pioneer amps all in a walled car firing ports and subs into vehicle with no rear seats haha sounds korny lol yall think itll bang? with this set-up?

Derp.

Are you talking you want to spend a total of $1500 for the whole system or for just the amps

That 1500 is just for the amps n if i have to 2k at max its an spl vehicle so i gtta put madd cash into it lol :)

Derp.

Archived