BrianRoss Posted March 15, 2016 Report Posted March 15, 2016 I was running a SoundQubed HDC4 18" on a Taramp`s HD 3000. I run in the novice class 0-3000 watt. My amp fried and I am needing to find another amp. Can`t afford the MMats pro audio amp or that would be the one I got. First show I hit 145.9 DB. Any help on an amp choice would be greatly appreciated.
DTS909 Posted March 15, 2016 Report Posted March 15, 2016 Budget? VM-1 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Hertz HSK 165XL Arc Audio KS 300.2 Linear Power 1002 Full Mods Fi Audio Q 10s Sundown Audio Scv 3000 Big 3 XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH Singer Alternator Sky High Wire <p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback
afrakes Posted March 16, 2016 Report Posted March 16, 2016 Cab 1600.1 x2 strapped This. That amp tested really well Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT Head Unit: Pioneer DEH- Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) Subs/Amps: TBD
mcfalcon Posted March 16, 2016 Report Posted March 16, 2016 Would that put him over 3000? 3200. Still learning but have started gathering.
RainStryke Posted March 16, 2016 Report Posted March 16, 2016 I'd shoot for this: http://www.droppinhzcaraudio.com/audio-legion-3500-1/ Or http://www.droppinhzcaraudio.com/fsd-audio-2600-1-2600w-amplifier/
BrianRoss Posted March 17, 2016 Author Report Posted March 17, 2016 Budget? Not wanting to spend 1500 for a Mmats.
BrianRoss Posted March 17, 2016 Author Report Posted March 17, 2016 I'd shoot for this: http://www.droppinhzcaraudio.com/audio-legion-3500-1/ Or http://www.droppinhzcaraudio.com/fsd-audio-2600-1-2600w-amplifier/ Can only be 3000 watts on the amp. 3500 would dq me.
BrianRoss Posted March 17, 2016 Author Report Posted March 17, 2016 Budget? Not wanting to spend $1000 for an amp.
BrianRoss Posted March 17, 2016 Author Report Posted March 17, 2016 I'd shoot for this: http://www.droppinhzcaraudio.com/audio-legion-3500-1/ Or http://www.droppinhzcaraudio.com/fsd-audio-2600-1-2600w-amplifier/ 1 Ohm test looked very good.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.