J_west07 Posted March 16, 2016 Report Posted March 16, 2016 I just picked up a brand new set for 30 bucks. Just wondering if anyone has used them before and if they are any good? Planning on getting 2 more sets. 2 in my pillars and 1 in each door. What amp should I use to run these and how should I wire them? They are 4 ohm
Bayuk89 Posted March 16, 2016 Report Posted March 16, 2016 U gonna run a 2 channel amp , 4 channel amp ? Whats the RMS of those speakers ? You need to find put all that stuff first, u dont buy equipment THEN figure out how to install it next..... Make a budget first, find out how much TRUE rms power you can run on your electrical. Then buy subs, door speakers, amps ECT.
Bayuk89 Posted March 16, 2016 Report Posted March 16, 2016 This is just a VERY generic way to plan out when your starting a build.
J_west07 Posted March 16, 2016 Author Report Posted March 16, 2016 I've got subs and a amp already. 2 15 inch FI sp4's and a crescendo bc5500 lol. I've just never messed with tweeters etc. Sorry was really just seeing if anyone else had them and what amp they were running or recommended.....
J_west07 Posted March 16, 2016 Author Report Posted March 16, 2016 They say they are rated at 150 rms.
MrSkippyJ Posted March 16, 2016 Report Posted March 16, 2016 Keep it simple, start with a pair and see if that is enough. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Bayuk89 Posted March 16, 2016 Report Posted March 16, 2016 J_west7 If ur runing FI subs and cresendo amp why are you asking how to wire mids and highs and what amp you should run.... Matching impeadance and amp ohm ratings is very basic knoweledge.... Are you trolling or trying to front ? (legit question)
J_west07 Posted March 16, 2016 Author Report Posted March 16, 2016 I've just never messed with super tweeters. Wiring 2 dvc 1 ohm subs to a 1 channel amp is simple. I understand wiring for the most part. I simply can't ask questions on a forum without being called a troll??? I've never even used an amp for highs, yes I have subs and a amp but besides that all I've upgraded is my head unit and door speakers. I'm just trying to get my highs to keep up with my lows now. Sorry I don't know everything and figured I'd learn if I asked. I'm no liar tho or a troll.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.