DonkeysBreath Posted March 23, 2016 Report Posted March 23, 2016 what are useing the 360.3 for if not for bi amping your mids and highs?
Soccerballzs Posted March 23, 2016 Report Posted March 23, 2016 2 Silver Flutes for Mids and 2 Vifa Tweeters. Madison Sound. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
walwalka Posted March 23, 2016 Report Posted March 23, 2016 2 Silver Flutes for Mids and 2 Vifa Tweeters. Madison Sound. +100 2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin
Soccerballzs Posted March 23, 2016 Report Posted March 23, 2016 https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/silver-flute-woofers-6-7/silver-flute-w17rc38-04-ohm-6-1/2-wool-cone/ https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/auto-tweeters/tianle-amt40-4-3/4-amt-car-tweeter-pair/ Thjis is a nice SQL setup that is going to be powerful also. Way under 200.00 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
Sheamus Posted March 23, 2016 Report Posted March 23, 2016 I agree with Soccerballzs woofer choice but I can't agree or disagree with his tweeter choice because I have not heard them myself. Many people have recommended this Vifa tweeter to go with the silver flute woofer he just posted https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/horn-tweeters/vifa-bc25sc06-04-1-textile-dome-tweeter/ However $14 seemed very inexpensive for a tweeter and I read countless times that it performs very very very well for a $14 tweeter but I still wanted to spend a little more. I went with this Seas Prestige tweeter instead https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/auto-tweeters/seas-prestige-27tffnc/g-h1396-1-textile-dome-tweeter/ They are very loud and sound amazing and keep up with my 4 12's easily
Soccerballzs Posted March 23, 2016 Report Posted March 23, 2016 I agree with Soccerballzs woofer choice but I can't agree or disagree with his tweeter choice because I have not heard them myself. Many people have recommended this Vifa tweeter to go with the silver flute woofer he just posted https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/horn-tweeters/vifa-bc25sc06-04-1-textile-dome-tweeter/ However $14 seemed very inexpensive for a tweeter and I read countless times that it performs very very very well for a $14 tweeter but I still wanted to spend a little more. I went with this Seas Prestige tweeter instead https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/auto-tweeters/seas-prestige-27tffnc/g-h1396-1-textile-dome-tweeter/ They are very loud and sound amazing and keep up with my 4 12's easily Those would be a excellent tweeter forgot about those. The tweeters I referenced are the same as the PPI tweeters in there 3 way comp set. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
im_quagmire Posted March 23, 2016 Report Posted March 23, 2016 I HAVE A BUDGET BUILD BEING SET UP CURRENTLY, CHECK THESE COMPONENTS OUT: KENWOOD KFC-P709PS I GOT THEM OFF AMAZON FOR AROUND 60$ A SET. LOUD AND CLEAR. I HAVE AN EQUALIZER ON THEM AND THEY GET PLENTY LOUD FEEDING THEM 75W RMS A PIECE. TWEETERS AREN'T HARSH AT LOUD VOLUMES. THE WOOFERS KEEP UP WITH LOW TONES AS WELL. But What Do I Know? 2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS 3.8 JVC KD-R975BTS Clarion EQS746 Kenwood P907PS Ascendant Audio 12" Havoc v.1 Ampere Audio 2000.1 MB Quart Onyx 800.4 XS Power D3400 - Hood XS Power D975 - Trunk Singer 240A Sky High OFC 0 & 4 gauge Kno Knoise Kolossus Deadener
LoudPackRacing Posted March 24, 2016 Author Report Posted March 24, 2016 Thanks very much I really appreciate all of the help you all have given me. I will be going with these woofers and the Seas prestige tweeter.
LoudPackRacing Posted March 25, 2016 Author Report Posted March 25, 2016 The only problem I am having is trying to find a video of these speakers to hear them.
LoudPackRacing Posted March 25, 2016 Author Report Posted March 25, 2016 I also checked out image dynamics ctx65cs
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.