LoudPackRacing Posted March 20, 2016 Report Posted March 20, 2016 I have a 2003 civic coupe with a fi ssd 15. I need a set of components that will keep up with the bass they will be running off a nvx jad800.4 I have narrowed my choices to Morel Maximo 6, image dynamics ctx65cs or kicker 41kss654. I know the morels will sound the best while the kickers will just get loud. Any suggestions?
Ron36 Posted March 20, 2016 Report Posted March 20, 2016 Alpine type R 6.5 components can handle some power got 130 x 4 going to mine sound great. 2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4 LC2 for audio control , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery
Esgedi Posted March 20, 2016 Report Posted March 20, 2016 Just curious, why haven't you considered Hertz? Don't trust a shop but you personally just smoked two decks, makes sense. 03' Trailblazer LTDayton Designer 6.5"s & Silkie tweetersDayton Audio Ultimax 18"Pioneer 9601 & 8604XS Power D34002 runs 1/0Singer 250
LoudPackRacing Posted March 21, 2016 Author Report Posted March 21, 2016 Just curious, why haven't you considered Hertz? Because I am I a budget and the hertz are a little more than I want to spend.
audiolamb6 Posted March 21, 2016 Report Posted March 21, 2016 i say try the morel's love the sound of them i just picked up some h.a.t. imagine's and so far they sound really good to price was prolly right around what your lookin at to
Esgedi Posted March 21, 2016 Report Posted March 21, 2016 Just curious, why haven't you considered Hertz? Because I am I a budget and the hertz are a little more than I want to spend. Fair enough. Don't trust a shop but you personally just smoked two decks, makes sense. 03' Trailblazer LTDayton Designer 6.5"s & Silkie tweetersDayton Audio Ultimax 18"Pioneer 9601 & 8604XS Power D34002 runs 1/0Singer 250
LoudPackRacing Posted March 21, 2016 Author Report Posted March 21, 2016 Just curious, why haven't you considered Hertz? Because I am I a budget and the hertz are a little more than I want to spend. Fair enough.I did however check out the hertz esk series and the hat imagines. They were just more than I can afford right now.
LoudPackRacing Posted March 22, 2016 Author Report Posted March 22, 2016 All I listen to is rap music. So I want something that will bring out the background music and stuff.
walwalka Posted March 22, 2016 Report Posted March 22, 2016 Have you considered going with an active crossover setup on the front door only? That amp is capable of doing so, you can get a mighty nice speaker setup within your budget that will compete with mid ranged component sets, maybe even better than that. 2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin
LoudPackRacing Posted March 23, 2016 Author Report Posted March 23, 2016 Have you considered going with an active crossover setup on the front door only? That amp is capable of doing so, you can get a mighty nice speaker setup within your budget that will compete with mid ranged component sets, maybe even better than that.Well what components do u suggest for active processing? I have a Rockford 360.3 already.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.