Hows all the fellow SMD members doing? Hopefully everyone is okay.

Quick question as I have just purchased my first handgun as I recently turned 21. I bought a Glock 19 GEN 3 CA Compliant (10 rnd magazine) NEW and I am planning to take it to the range in a few days. I picked up some Federal 115 Grain FMJ Target Practice Rounds for the range, but I need some recommendations on JHP for home defense. The store recommended me 124 grain I think?

ALSO, what the whole thread is about, I am looking into purchasing 1) night sights for my Glock and 2) was looking at the Streamlight TLR-4. Has anyone had any experience with Streamlight products? The reviews seem to be pretty good (4stars +) but I would love to hear your guy's input as well. It catches my attention for both flashlight and laser. As for night sights, I know users such as N8 / LT use Dawson's. But thanks guys, I'll post pictures in a little.

Thanks guys! Just as every brand, there is the good side and bad side. Would love to hear yall opinions on the Streamlight. Thanks!

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

I have ameriglo i dots on my 19 and love them. But I've developed a preference to single front or 2 dot set ups being a cross dominant shooter.

What's the purpose of the light? If it's for home defense I wouldn't worry too much about how low profile it is or if it has a laser and I would stick with a simple tlr-1 hl for the same price. I would also look into another flashlight (hand held) if it is for HD.

Archived