I'm not trying to be an ass all I know is right now the only cars I would buy are Hyundai, Kia , Toyota and Ford . Just from experience I don't like wasting my weekends working on cars .

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

I love this thread some people don't understand that there's techs trying to make money behind the big sign where u bring your car to get worked on , I completely understand I would never pay what u pay to have my car fixed but some don't have that choice I understand but man it cust a lot to get your car worked on . I'm so glad I know cars. As far as ball joints go my snap-on press was $800 so I have to pay for that by doing more ball joints.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Thanks for all the replies guys :)

I really enjoy working on my car even tho I'm not very experienced but I love learning new stuff. I'm not trying to make my car a hot rod Lincoln tho it would be nice to drop that kind of power into it lol. It already holds its own against some V8 mustang's. I mean they beat me off the line cuz they have same power and half the weight but they don't just up and leave me. I actually start to gain till the speed limiter kills the acceleration at 109mph, then it drops to 99-102 before the motor kicks back in. It sucks really cuz the motor has sooo much more but I can't use it but I don't like trying to race it anyways, I like it low an slow but power when I need it lol

S.low L.oud A.nd B.angin

But yea I'm not tryin to make it a show car or a quarter miler either I just want everything A-1 so when they hear the thunder it don't look like a shit storm lol an people say dam that boy lookin and soundin clean.

Also , hell yea shop prices are ridiculous but I'm not knocking your hustle at all cuz those who can't do must get it done and those who can't get it done must learn how to do.

• 1 month later...

Archived