jnasty Posted December 17, 2017 Author Report Posted December 17, 2017 2nd vid is some nice SQ, sucks that the cell microphone doesn't do justice Vehicle: 2002 Ford Escape Electrical: 275A Singer, 160ah XS/Yinlong lithium, 2,000farad XS Supercaps Head Unit: Apple iPad Hi-Res Passthrough Topping d10s Speakers: {ACTIVE} - (4) Arc Audio RS 6.0, (2) Arc Audio RS 4.0 & (2) Arc Audio RS 1.0 Sub Stage: (2) TC Sounds LMS Ultra 5400 18" Amplifiers: ARC Audio - (4)4200SE(comp modded, (2)4000SE Processing: Helix DSP Pro W/ Dash Mounted Director
jnasty Posted December 22, 2017 Author Report Posted December 22, 2017 Looks like Christmas came early! - 2 18" high excursion PSI passives. Each passive has an added mass of 484g, giving me 28hz. I'll have a vid up today, going out in the cold to install these puppies Vehicle: 2002 Ford Escape Electrical: 275A Singer, 160ah XS/Yinlong lithium, 2,000farad XS Supercaps Head Unit: Apple iPad Hi-Res Passthrough Topping d10s Speakers: {ACTIVE} - (4) Arc Audio RS 6.0, (2) Arc Audio RS 4.0 & (2) Arc Audio RS 1.0 Sub Stage: (2) TC Sounds LMS Ultra 5400 18" Amplifiers: ARC Audio - (4)4200SE(comp modded, (2)4000SE Processing: Helix DSP Pro W/ Dash Mounted Director
Markous Posted December 22, 2017 Report Posted December 22, 2017 Those PR's look awesome jnasty! I trick i used for cell video is i covered the mic on my iphone with a approx. 1/16 x 1/16 peice of electrical tape. Killed most of the distortion but still allowed you to hear it bump at a slightly lower volume. I won't embed it in your thread but here's a link to one of my short video's '07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said: of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger. only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers
jnasty Posted December 22, 2017 Author Report Posted December 22, 2017 have it working again ☺️ had to chop into two vids, one for the vocals and the other for the low end. I realized when i stuck my head in the trunk that my amp is clipping, looks like ive gotta tune this thing.. Vehicle: 2002 Ford Escape Electrical: 275A Singer, 160ah XS/Yinlong lithium, 2,000farad XS Supercaps Head Unit: Apple iPad Hi-Res Passthrough Topping d10s Speakers: {ACTIVE} - (4) Arc Audio RS 6.0, (2) Arc Audio RS 4.0 & (2) Arc Audio RS 1.0 Sub Stage: (2) TC Sounds LMS Ultra 5400 18" Amplifiers: ARC Audio - (4)4200SE(comp modded, (2)4000SE Processing: Helix DSP Pro W/ Dash Mounted Director
jnasty Posted December 22, 2017 Author Report Posted December 22, 2017 5 hours ago, Markous said: Those PR's look awesome jnasty! I trick i used for cell video is i covered the mic on my iphone with a approx. 1/16 x 1/16 peice of electrical tape. Killed most of the distortion but still allowed you to hear it bump at a slightly lower volume. I won't embed it in your thread but here's a link to one of my short video's Go figure i didnt see this until i was back, def wouldve helped Vehicle: 2002 Ford Escape Electrical: 275A Singer, 160ah XS/Yinlong lithium, 2,000farad XS Supercaps Head Unit: Apple iPad Hi-Res Passthrough Topping d10s Speakers: {ACTIVE} - (4) Arc Audio RS 6.0, (2) Arc Audio RS 4.0 & (2) Arc Audio RS 1.0 Sub Stage: (2) TC Sounds LMS Ultra 5400 18" Amplifiers: ARC Audio - (4)4200SE(comp modded, (2)4000SE Processing: Helix DSP Pro W/ Dash Mounted Director
Markous Posted January 4, 2018 Report Posted January 4, 2018 You don't mind taking the blame for me spending the money to do something like your set-up this spring do you? Thinking about going with some Sundown frames and inverting the PR's if i do go ahead with my idea. Do you know PSI got the tuning you wanted on the PR's? I should probably just start a PM conversation with you soon instead of shitting up your build thread with my post's. '07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said: of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger. only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.