m720bos Posted April 2, 2016 Report Posted April 2, 2016 I need some ideas for a design for 2 and 3 12w7s in the back of a Yukon with the 3rd row seats removed. I'm not really sure the exact width of the space but I'm assuming around 40"-46". The are getting 1000w each. I haven't decided if I'm going to put all 3 or just the 2. I want them to be as loud as possible so whatever design u think would really be appreciated.
Joe X Posted April 2, 2016 Report Posted April 2, 2016 Would need the distance between the top of your second row and closed the rear gate.
m720bos Posted April 2, 2016 Author Report Posted April 2, 2016 Ok so i measured and ive got a space 48" wide and 38" deep
m720bos Posted April 3, 2016 Author Report Posted April 3, 2016 Are there any other details you would need?
Joe X Posted April 3, 2016 Report Posted April 3, 2016 So here is a suggestion, power: to subs rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 6", figure is just an assembly guide:
m720bos Posted April 3, 2016 Author Report Posted April 3, 2016 Thats perfect thank you Joe x. Starting the build today
m720bos Posted April 3, 2016 Author Report Posted April 3, 2016 If its not too much to ask could u make a design for 2 12w7 also?... I'm thinking I'm gonna make both. It would be greatly appreciated bro.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.