Jump to content

Shawns new ride update 04/24/16 sub going in


Recommended Posts

Posted

What's up guys I know it's been a while since I've been on here and unfortunately my BMW was totaled (not my fault) but I just picked up a new ride. I got a 2002 4 runner and oh yeah, it's about to get loud. I will post pictures as soon as my photobucket decides to stop being stupid and actually work. Things I've gotten so far is pioneer double din with 4v outputs, sundown audio sa12 v3 and SPL series vented box. Got big plans for this so let's get things poppin!

C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/

New build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/

Posted

Tuned In.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

Out with the old

IMG_7888_zpskvbplbmf.jpg

In with the new

IMG_7891_zps6kvci0dv.jpg

Ignore the wire it's for the mic and will be ran tomorrow I'm too tired to do it now haha

Here's the box I got

IMG_7882_zpskszrughk.jpg

C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/

New build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Found someone selling this classic amp for cheap and it works so I might just hook the sundown to this thing and see how it does. What u guys think?

IMG_7967_zpso87nxcwh.jpg

C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/

New build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Sub is in and playing!!!!

IMG_8045_zpsejjfsbvr.jpg

SA12v3

IMG_8046_zpsiv7cubfq.jpg

Old school punch 900 FTW

IMG_8052_zpsgqiw66eo.jpg

C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/

New build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1570 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...