Matthew Williams Posted April 8, 2016 Report Posted April 8, 2016 What is the smallest box I can put a DC Audio level 4 10in with Aeroport design? Frequency could be between 35 and 40 hz
Joe X Posted April 8, 2016 Report Posted April 8, 2016 It would be better to post the space you have, (H,W,D) to see what can be done, the sub would need about 1 cubic feet net and two 3" flared ports.
Matthew Williams Posted April 8, 2016 Author Report Posted April 8, 2016 Would you really need a design when it comes down to me needing to have the smallest space possible? The wife is having twins and I just want to be able to fit a sub back there with stroller and such. You know so I can still bump.
Joe X Posted April 8, 2016 Report Posted April 8, 2016 I would recommend placing all the stuff you will usually be needing there and see what's left of space and go from there, if possible it's better to do something that doesn't get in the way than just plain small.
Matthew Williams Posted April 8, 2016 Author Report Posted April 8, 2016 Collapsed Product Depth:19.000 Collapsed Product Height:8.000
Matthew Williams Posted April 23, 2016 Author Report Posted April 23, 2016 L 35 x W 21 x H 19 is the trunk configurations. Sorry this took so long.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.