Factory radio loc PLEASE HELP!!!!

I have a 2015 Nissan Altima and I just had a line out converter installed, and once I turned the music up it start skipping like I got CD player, know I tried with Bluetooth, usb, and a cd and it did it. I have 2 sa 12's, xs d3100, stock alternator, stock front battery zero gauge, and my quart 2000 PLEASE HELP! What can I do to get it to stop.

What kind of loc? Loose connection my guess.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

I would take it back to them and have them look into it, my guess is they used t-taps or some other shitty connector and you have a poor connection.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

And there is your problem, t-taps are complete garbage.

Out of curiosity do you know what color the t taps are?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• 3 weeks later...

Now I have took the t-taps off and it's still doing the skip. What else it could be, took to the company that was did they couldn't figure it out, I took it to the dealership and they thinks it's my radio, so there going to replace it. But what else could it be besides them too things.

Archived