Johndan0911 Posted April 10, 2016 Report Posted April 10, 2016 I have a 2015 Nissan Altima and I just had a line out converter installed, and once I turned the music up it start skipping like I got CD player, know I tried with Bluetooth, usb, and a cd and it did it. I have 2 sa 12's, xs d3100, stock alternator, stock front battery zero gauge, and my quart 2000 PLEASE HELP! What can I do to get it to stop.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted April 10, 2016 Report Posted April 10, 2016 Who installed it? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
DTS909 Posted April 10, 2016 Report Posted April 10, 2016 What kind of loc? Loose connection my guess. VM-1 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Hertz HSK 165XL Arc Audio KS 300.2 Linear Power 1002 Full Mods Fi Audio Q 10s Sundown Audio Scv 3000 Big 3 XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH Singer Alternator Sky High Wire <p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted April 10, 2016 Report Posted April 10, 2016 I would take it back to them and have them look into it, my guess is they used t-taps or some other shitty connector and you have a poor connection. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted April 10, 2016 Report Posted April 10, 2016 And there is your problem, t-taps are complete garbage. Out of curiosity do you know what color the t taps are? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Johndan0911 Posted April 25, 2016 Author Report Posted April 25, 2016 Now I have took the t-taps off and it's still doing the skip. What else it could be, took to the company that was did they couldn't figure it out, I took it to the dealership and they thinks it's my radio, so there going to replace it. But what else could it be besides them too things.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.