Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Need Help.. New System for the 2008 Tundra DC


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok so I have been racking my brain on how to get 2 12s in this truck ported.. obviously with two kids and still need use of back seat that isn't going to happen with what I want to acheive. So I have decided to do a square or rectangle box in center of rear seat or behind the drivers seat with the smaller portion of rear seat collapsed.. I need some recommendations on what yall think. My sub of choice is an SA-12.. however, I have about a $500 budget and I really want this system to slam.. I want to be able to hear it coming down the road as well.. any suggestions on sub, box type, and location would greatly be appreciated.. also was considering a soundqubed amp although I know they aren't that efficient seemed decent for the price unless you could think of something better for the money.

Posted

I'm running 3 digital design SL 10's on 2800 watts under the rear seat of my f150 super crew , if u get 1 12 it can handle 800 RMS that should be enough to rattle your mirrors and can be put behind your rear seats .

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Posted
http://ddaudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/SL712-front.png DD holds the world record for the loudest decibel reading and have great quality ,subs can handle a lot of power , just a thought .

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Posted
http://ddaudio.com/. Some of the best quality the only bad thing is nothing is cheap but u get what u pay for there amps can handle .5ohms daily they are insane have seen them at .3ohms

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7477 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...