Robert8252 Posted April 25, 2016 Report Posted April 25, 2016 So some wonderful CUNextTuesday decided to throw a bottle of Budweiser at my truck on my way home from the store with my father. I have a dash cam and of course when I need it the video quality sucks at night with headlights shining at me. Can anyone see if they can get any better information from the video? I've tried messing around in VLC but can't get a clear make of the vehicle let alone any other useful information. Already made a police report and know this likely won't help anything because the officer didn't even want the broken bottle with full label intact that was thrown at me that I picked up, just more for my curiosity I suppose. At 7 seconds in the video the first SUV is the prick that did it, I thought I ran something over or I would have likely started a pursuit.... Thanks if you can, thanks if you can't. Sure is a good way to end my weekend..... Link to video file below https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_kBcUZKz_9sa3EzdW9IQ0FCSU0 Couple of scratches and nice dings in the bed. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted April 25, 2016 Report Posted April 25, 2016 Shitty to hear Not a video pro here but hope the bastard gets the karma he/she deserves. I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Robert8252 Posted April 25, 2016 Author Report Posted April 25, 2016 I know pics look lame but it's impossible to get good photos. Already reported to insurance and will have to shell out the $250 deductible as well unless this guy gets reported. Wish I knew what happened right away but it's probably better that I didn't. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.