polish1327 Posted November 30, 2006 Author Report Posted November 30, 2006 I can only spend $1,400 on a complete system :'( Nismofreak School account.
Ernesto Posted November 30, 2006 Report Posted November 30, 2006 I can only spend $1,400 on a complete system :'($1,400 and that includes what? Subs, speakers, amps, wires, enclosures, radio?
polish1327 Posted November 30, 2006 Author Report Posted November 30, 2006 Includes everything 2 subs, 3 amps, 1 reciver, sunami wiring 0 guage GOOD PRICE I THINK!!!!!!!!!!!! :^ Nismofreak School account.
Ernesto Posted November 30, 2006 Report Posted November 30, 2006 Includes everything 2 subs, 3 amps, 1 reciver, sunami wiring 0 guage GOOD PRICE I THINK!!!!!!!!!!!! :^ You can get two 12" L7s the new models on eBay for about $370 shipped. Get a pa a3000db for $300..Stinger wiring kit for $80 and im assuming your buying your enclosure so let's just throw in an extra $100. That's $850 leaving you with $550 to spend on a radio and installation. :^
polish1327 Posted November 30, 2006 Author Report Posted November 30, 2006 what are l7 Nismofreak School account.
Ernesto Posted November 30, 2006 Report Posted November 30, 2006 what are l7Kicker makes them...Very reliable subs and they can take a beating, especially the new models (black ones). The 12" does 750rms
AI James Posted November 30, 2006 Report Posted November 30, 2006 ive heard the Velocity subs, they do sound better then Kicker subs (any of them) but they do not have the loudness of a solo baric
polish1327 Posted November 30, 2006 Author Report Posted November 30, 2006 Just out of concern, my dad have 6comp, 1 sub, two enormous amps, and hits hard, isn't that company crappy or okay Nismofreak School account.
Ernesto Posted November 30, 2006 Report Posted November 30, 2006 Just out of concern, my dad have 6comp, 1 sub, two enormous amps, and hits hard, isn't that company crappy or okayWhat company?? I don't see a company listen in there unless I'm blind
polish1327 Posted November 30, 2006 Author Report Posted November 30, 2006 Boss audio :^ Nismofreak School account.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.