Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

What comapny should I buy A audio system from and under $1,100?  

1 member has voted

  1. 1.

    • Kicker
      9
    • Blaupunkt
      1
    • Fosgate
      10
    • alpine
      1
    • ma audio
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well it was that model. Don't care about it really. Well you like kicker cuzz you like it. I've been to Europe heard blaupunkt fell in love with it. Plus you probably didn't hear the subs.

I like Kicker because of the SPL the subs offer.

I fell in love with a SQ sub that goes by the name of XXX :P

Posted

Well it was that model. Don't care about it really. Well you like kicker cuzz you like it. I've been to Europe heard blaupunkt fell in love with it. Plus you probably didn't hear the subs.

what a douchebag liar...youve been to europe but your so concerned with a 1k budget, gimme a break

Posted

I'm polish. Been 5 times but their is a bigger dfference between europe and america. They have bettter amps, speakers, reciver in Europe but they have one thing in common they suck ass? :D

Nismofreak School account.

Posted

I'm polish. Been 5 times but their is a bigger dfference between europe and america. They have bettter amps, speakers, reciver in Europe but they have one thing in common they suck ass? :D

so its customary for the polish to look like asshats, when they speak about car audio?

Posted

once again you make absolutely no sense....ADD?

and im keepin that in my sig.....fucking moron

new setup in the works

Posted

i didnt claim to know anything about europe...but im learning very quickly

Average American's IQ:  100

Average Polack's IQ: 4.4

new setup in the works

Posted

and yet you still are here, asking about american products when you have it set in your mind what product you want...that makes alot of sense.

Posted

sorry to any other europeans i may have offended in the process....i just cant help it tonight

new setup in the works

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 981 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...