Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2 piece box


dsw422

Recommended Posts

Posted

Recieved the nutserts and bolts today. I also recieved all the stainless steel bolts and washers to match..

Tomorrow I'll get to work on the box some more.. I hope to have everything cut and ready for glue up the following day..

I purchased a new kobalt circular saw and a clamping edge guide, so that should make my cuts quicker and more accurate...

FB_IMG_1462657169725.jpg

2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan

Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System

1994 Ford Bronco

Dual head unit (i kno)

Sony door speakers

Kenwood Rear Speakers

Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10"

https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/

Posted

Got some more work done on the box.. finished the flange and drilled and installed the nutserts.. I'm really liking how they look..

20160512_113046.jpg

20160513_101520.jpg

20160513_104831.jpg

20160513_113904.jpg

20160513_113908.jpg

2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan

Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System

1994 Ford Bronco

Dual head unit (i kno)

Sony door speakers

Kenwood Rear Speakers

Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10"

https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/

Posted

Here I was thinking this was going to be a total failure but it actually looks really... Really nice. Can't wait to see proof of concept.

Posted

Almost there.. my port happens to be about 1/4" shorter than the box.. so I think I'll 45 the front of the box so it looks right..

20160518_102452.jpg

20160518_102458.jpg

20160518_143033.jpg

20160518_143038.jpg

20160518_143543.jpg

20160518_143549.jpg

2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan

Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System

1994 Ford Bronco

Dual head unit (i kno)

Sony door speakers

Kenwood Rear Speakers

Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10"

https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/

Posted

Looking good! I really like you did your braces!

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Posted

Looking good! I really like you did your braces!

Thanks!! Took me about 3 hours just to make those..haha.. I'm going to add a simple brace to the port along the back side just for extra strength.. that should only take 5 minutes to make.. lol

2014 Ford Focus SE Sedan

Factory Sony 10 Speaker Sound System

1994 Ford Bronco

Dual head unit (i kno)

Sony door speakers

Kenwood Rear Speakers

Custom Center console in the works. will house an NVX NSW10"

https://m.facebook.com/WinnsCustomCarAudio/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7626 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...