Second Skin Audio

18 wired at 1ohm

Good. Each track on the DD-1 disc is a different overlap for either 40hz or 1khz. 40hz tracks are for the sub amp, 1khz tracks are for the mids and highs. D'Amore made the tracks increase attenuation in increments of -5, starting from 0dB, and ending at -15dB. Do NOT use the -15dB tracks. On sub amp, -10dB is the highest you should use safely for everyday music in my opinion. On the mids and highs amp, I wouldn't go higher than -5dB personally.

Good luck picking out an amp. The sundown you mentioned would be a good choice. This one particularly as its rated at 12v, meaning you'll have more headroom at alternator charging voltage http://www.woofersetc.com/p-12518-scv-1500d-sundown-audio-monoblock-1500w-rms-amplifier.html

Good. Each track on the DD-1 disc is a different overlap for either 40hz or 1khz. 40hz tracks are for the sub amp, 1khz tracks are for the mids and highs. D'Amore made the tracks increase attenuation in increments of -5, starting from 0dB, and ending at -15dB. Do NOT use the -15dB tracks. On sub amp, -10dB is the highest you should use safely for everyday music in my opinion. On the mids and highs amp, I wouldn't go higher than -5dB personally.

Good luck picking out an amp. The sundown you mentioned would be a good choice. This one particularly as its rated at 12v, meaning you'll have more headroom at alternator charging voltage http://www.woofersetc.com/p-12518-scv-1500d-sundown-audio-monoblock-1500w-rms-amplifier.html

That's wired that's the same one I looked at but on eBay they are selling it for 409 same company lol

Archived